Monday, December 28, 2009

T-Minus Seventy-One Days

Today, I pick up Beth! It will be an exciting journey, filled with highway, GPS systems and hopefully no being pulled over by the lovely boys in blue. That would make my day, quite honestly.

The last two days have been spent in a whirlwind of trying to get my godforsaken room CLEAN. This is hard, seeing as how I live in an utter sty. Somehow, with some little miracles apparently, I made this fantasy come to life. Pictures were taken to prove I did have it clean at one point or another in my life.

And so, we start:


Welcome to my bedroom.




This is what I started with, ladies and gents. Before this weekend it hadn't been properly cleaned in god knows how long.






About thirty minutes later, everything was out into the living room.





The room looks better!

And!
AND!!
DONE




TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Then I went, and had a drink.
Not necissarily in that order.

Thus ends the Odyssey of the UnClean Room.

-Erin

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment